Belarus is pursuing an independent domestic policy based on the stability of the constitutional order, the guarantee of rights and freedom of citizens, the equality of all forms of property and social justice.
The main achievements of the political policy pursued by the state today are:
- consolidation of the sovereignty,
- political stability,
- high level of social protection of the citizens,
- progressive advance of the national economy,
- optimization of migration processes,
- establishing of lower levels of criminality.
The country pays a lot of attention to ensuring an integrated sustainable development of the regions, demographic security, environmental protection and rational use of natural resources.